Lalvin EC-1118 Wine Yeast 10-Pack
Number of Packets: 10
Weight Per Packet: 5 Grams
Total Yeast Weight: 50 Grams
- Recommended for white, rose, and red wine production.
- Highly recommended for secondary fermentation.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. bayanus
- Desirable fermentation temperature: 10-30°C. (50-86°F)
- Alcohol tolerance 18% v/v *subject to fermentation conditions.
- Low relative nitrogen demand (under controlled laboratory conditions)
- Short lag phase and high fermentation vigor. Cooling may be required to control this high vigor.
- Very low production of H2S under low YAN conditions
- Low production of SO2 binding compounds.
- Moderate relative potential for SO2 production (can produce high levels of SO2 under low nutrient conditions, up to 50mg/L).
- Competitive factor is active.
- Low foam producer.